Prepare your bike for the track.
Track rules take precedence and if the track rules do not conflict, here are the guidelines:
- All bikes with no antifreeze and no glycol based products!
- Kickstands: Kickstand removal is not
required for the novice and intermediate group. Kickstand removal is STRONGLY encouraged for advanced group
- Centerstands: It is highly recommended that centerstands be removed due to clearance issues for
all groups but not required in novice or intermediate. Centerstands are required to be removed in the advanced group.
- Your bike in top mechanical condition (no leaking fluids)with new or near new tires,
- All glass, headlight(s),
turn signals, and plastic lenses must be taped over or removed.
- Both mirrors must be removed or taped over.
- Proper safety gear for the racetrack which includes:
full gauntlet gloves, full face helmet, motorcycle
riding boots, one or two-piece leathers. Two piece leathers must attach and zip together with a full zipper.
- Textile riding suit w/full zipper in student class only
- Check the chain for lubrication, tight spots and overall
- All motorcycles must have an operational handlebar mounted kill switch/button and self-closing throttle in
good working condition.
- All bodywork must be mounted securely
- Valve stems must have caps to prevent foreign
objects from causing leaks
- Secured wheel weights (taped)
- No fur or decorative, non functional accessories
(They may inhibit movement or distract other riders.)
- Intermediate and Expert riders are required to have back protectors.
We will have tech inspection each morning that we ride. We will be checking the following items: helmet,
boots, leathers or textile suits, back protector (Intermediate, Advanced), tire tread depth and condition, hand lever functionality,
foot level functionality, kill switch, chain tension, coolant, properly taped up lights, exhaust bolts, and general condition
(possible loose nuts, bolts.)
If you crash (handlebars hit the ground or other solid object like a wall or tree,
rider hits the ground or other solid object like a wall or tree), you must have your bike and gear reinspected before you
can go out in subsequent sessions.